5/10 Yankees at O's

VThokies

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just sucked down another Red Hook ESB.

Might be time for a Sol.

I love Sol, definitely one of my favorite beers.

Have you had Backfin Pale Ale, brewed nearby in Westminster MD? It's very good as well.

BTW, I toured the Flying Dog brewery in Frederick yesterday. What an event that was, literally a party at 1:00 on a Saturday where they gave you enough samples to get everyone drunk. Good times.

What exactly did huff do after the HR? Was it directed TOWARDS joba? quick recap please!

After he hit first, he looked towards the mound and did the Joba fist pump.

Then when he hit home, he did a huge one. Didn't look at Joba that time, but it was massive.

I beat you to it, hops for brains! ;) I be drinkin' laterrrrrrrrrrrr after I par the course!

And watch the snipes at my woman - Bea Arthur - the late and grate on the nerves!

I'd never snipe at her. I assure you it was a homage.

Give that Beachside Lager a try if you find it.

What exactly did huff do after the HR? Was it directed TOWARDS joba? quick recap please!

Huff hit a 3 run homer to center/right-center and rounding first base he gave a big fist pump and yelled something at Joba. And when he crossed home plate he gave another big fist pump. It was great to some some intensity from the Orioles.

Yep, right at him. As he rounded first he looked right at Joba and did the fist pump thing, basically a huge uppercut. As he hit homeplate after rounding the bases, he did the same thing again just to make sure that Joba saw it. :clap3:

I love Sol, definitely one of my favorite beers.

Have you had Backfin Pale Ale, brewed nearby in Westminster MD? It's very good as well.

BTW, I toured the Flying Dog brewery in Frederick yesterday. What an event that was, literally a party at 1:00 on a Saturday where they gave you enough samples to get everyone drunk. Good times.

Backfin is made by clay pipe brewery. They sell it at Bowie games.

Flying Dog is awesome as well. I need to check it out. I like a lot of their beers.

I'd never snipe at her. I assure you it was a homage.

Give that Beachside Lager a try if you find it.

I care not what Oldfan says, YOU are the man! btw - he has stinkbugs and we have love bugs, right McN? :eektf:

Archived