5/12 Rays at Orioles

PaulFolk

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great job by Sherrill (minus the walk :angryfire:)

Yeah... Walking one of the best batters in the game is really terrible. I get that you don't like when a "closer" walks batters, but I'm sure you could pick a better spot to get angry about it.

Anyone that starts a game thread and a win by the O's = increased rep points. A loss = negative rep points.

Paul I hope to increase not take away after tonight. ;)

Go O's!

Rep points coming your way. Feel free to start every game thread from now until November. ;):clap3:

Thank you for the play-by-play... it helped a lot...

My pleasure, it's fun.

I'll warn you that i'll be at a friend's watching game 7 of the Caps series tomorrow (I know that annoys you ;) ) so I won't be able to do PBP tomorrow.

Yeah... Walking one of the best batters in the game is really terrible. I get that you don't like when a "closer" walks batters, but I'm sure you could pick a better spot to get angry about it.

In my own defense, I did say "great job". But, I reserve the right to say walking anyone to bring the tying run to the plate (Carlos Pena) is bad form. If Longoria hits it out, Pena still has to do it as well. Gimmes are criminal.

The Rays were obviously looking at their hot wives and fat contracts as they just completely topped hitting after two innings. Either that or they just don't care because their GM announced this was a lost season. ;)

Nice job by George again tonight. Nice win by the team.

Haha...the Orioles losing culture strikes yet another team!!!!:eektf:;)

The Rays were obviously looking at their hot wives and fat contracts as they just completely topped hitting after two innings. Either that or they just don't care because their GM announced this was a lost season. ;)

Nice job by George again tonight. Nice win by the team.

This has sarcasm written all over it, but just to be safe... did he really say that?

George Sherrill looked like Randy Johnson tonight. A left hander throwing that hard is awfully hard to hit. He is definitely hitting his stride. The "House" growth of facial hair adds to the Reaperness.

Archived