Pie to hospital. Next stop DL?

PrivateO

You must be a new poster. I always have a thumbs up sign. It signifies that the glass is always half full for me. Most people have gotten over it by now. BTW I am a big Pie supporter. I hope he is OK. I want to see him play.

Wow, thats not condescending at all. :rolleyes:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His name is Justin Christian and his OPS in Norfolk is .663. It would be a bad decision to call him up.

If Pie goes on the DL, I fully expect to see Reimold up.

We need someone who can play CF. Does Gaithright have an option?

I'm joking, that's what this guy :laughlol: means doesn't it?

Eh, depends on how it is used. If you know me well, maybe. If not, it is an easy way to lay in an insult and then claim it was only a joke. Apparently, we have not interacted much on here, yet.

This site has no regard for sarcasm or smileys.

I just hope Pie is ok, because he is what the O's need to be doing in the attempt to be relevant again. Pie and Riemold both showing that they need playing time is the best thing that can happen for the O'.

Eh, depends on how it is used. If you know me well, maybe. If not, it is an easy way to lay in an insult and then claim it was only a joke. Apparently, we have not interacted much on here, yet.
I believe orgulous was accurate. I'll avoid interacting in the future. Do forgive my impertinence.

El Gordo actually brings up a good point about needing a back up CFer.

That being said, I think they would go with Reimold over one of the CFers.

I think Gordo is right. Someone is going to have to back up Jones if Pie can't. Reimold and Montanez are not capable of that. They could try to force Andino out there, but that might not turn out well.

So it wasn't a joke now?

Just walk away. Your too good for that.

I think Gordo is right. Someone is going to have to back up Jones if Pie can't. Reimold and Montanez are not capable of that. They could try to force Andino out there, but that might not turn out well.

Jones will probably not be able to go one or two days during the entire time Pie is on the DL. Montanez or Reimold could handle the duties for one game. It isn't worth keeping a light weight like Gathright or Christian on the team for those other games.

Archived