More Morning Baseball Goodness!

DuffMan

Did anyone at the game see the ball Billy just watch drop in the outfield, it look like it was gone at first and Billy gave up on it.

Yes, and he was lucky to have the ball hit the track and bounce over the wall for the ground rule double. I'm not sure what he thought at first, with the winds blowing like they were, nothing was leaving the park in right field.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone at the game see the ball Billy just watch drop in the outfield, it look like it was gone at first and Billy gave up on it.

I saw him let one or two drop in Saturday evening also.

But we need to except that he is learning to play this position. He was drafted as a infielder.

I saw him let one or two drop in Saturday evening also.

But we need to except that he is learning to play this position. He was drafted as a infielder.

Its not that he took a bad route to the ball he just watched it dropped. He thought it was a HR and gave up on it, only the opposing teams CF looked worse than him today.

Great game to attend, aside from all the screaming field trip kids.

It's really an experience, isn't it? Those day games are the best, but I come out of them with my ears ringing. The other day, when I got to the parking lot (had to leave for work, so the parking lot was still pretty empty of people, just buses awaiting their cargo), I just sighed with relief at the silence! :laughlol:

Archived