5/17 - O's at KC Royals - Koji for the rubber?

bobmc

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These umps are killing us. That 3-2 pitch was low. They've missed a balk, missed two calls at first, missed several pitches in big spots

Very annoying

Buck keeps saying that Zaun is hitting the ball better but that isn't true at all this week. He has hit the ball terribly in this series. He had a good week last week, but Buck is late to the party.

And missed a call at 2B with Huff. I agree with you, Zaun just ain't doing no good lately. He looks pretty bad, going for the high fast ball for a KO just now.

Buck keeps saying that Zaun is hitting the ball better but that isn't true at all this week. He has hit the ball terribly in this series. He had a good week last week, but Buck is late to the party.

I'm just glad for the few precious moments when Buck doesn't say anything. Every third game or so, I have to watch the other team's feed, just to get away from Buck's blather-and-voice.

ump missed that 1-2 pitch and now that cost us a base hit. That 1-2 pitch was definitely a strike

I think the ump missed the call at first too.

He did, I froze the the picture, Wiggy had the ball in his glove, runner was not yet at the bag.

Yeh, I completely muted them earlier during the inning where they kept cutting to the full shot of them in the booth. He sounded like a complete moron. I'm at the point where I'm going to listen to the other feed. Buck is just awful.

I think it's mildly interesting to listen to the other teams' TV guys.

Sometimes they say interesting stuff. I'm also curious about their take on the O's.

But it mainly makes you appreciate how good we got it with Palmer and Thorne.

Archived