Orioles and Yankees Gamey 1

CrazyWhiteGirl

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining about Jones' defense, I'm not, but he needs to make plays like those sometimes if he wants to be considered a GG CFer. He gets to those balls which is amazing, but he can't always finish. That's why Beltran and Hunter are so damn good.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to go ahead and say what everyone else has.

This is not old Yankee Stadium. There are empty seats and the place is lifeless. Every game was a sellout at the old one, and I could hear a pin drop in the 1st inning.

I may hate them, but they always impressed me in the old house. Now it's just---meh. New stadium making new money.

I agree, but that said, man... that park is gorgeous.

Nah. His last start, I kept mentioning that he needed to have not a spring training number. This is his first start wearing 35, if I'm not mistaken.

Good for him. Although that number still makes me think of Mussina and Cabrera. More Mussina than DCAB though.

Good for him. Although that number still makes me think of Mussina and Cabrera. More Mussina than DCAB though.

The first thing I thought when they showed his number was "Huh... he's wearing Moose's number."

I don't know if you guys knew about this, but Alex Rodriguez is a steroid user.

You know? I had heard something about that. I can't remember from where, though.

Ugh. That's not at all like Bergy.

Archived