"Really proud of the guys"

jadkins08

Do you really think it would affect Adam that much to move him to the cleanup hole? He hits the same way regardless... just straight bullets... I don't believe he would change his approach at the plate at all and it breaks up our lefty lefty problem... if not him then maybe Weiters when he comes up? I just don't like the fact that we have Kakes and Huff batting back to back right there.

Or belly to belly...sorry, too much Yankees radio this week. ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rochester
Do you really think it would affect Adam that much to move him to the cleanup hole? He hits the same way regardless... just straight bullets... I don't believe he would change his approach at the plate at all and it breaks up our lefty lefty problem... if not him then maybe Weiters when he comes up? I just don't like the fact that we have Kakes and Huff batting back to back right there.

IMO BRob-Jones-Markakis are the Bermuda Triangle and they protect each other well - but things can change. Besides their talent, I believe the pressure on a SP beginning the game can be advantageous. Why don't you like Nick and Huff back to back?

Archived