Report: Braves interested in Luke Scott... and Felix Pie?

My O's Face

I guess you have missed about half of the posts on the thread.

I guess I didn't. Most of the posts don't say a word about it. Several are all excited about getting rid of Oriole and don't even mention any return at all. Of those that do, I've seen guarantees that the O's won't be getting ATL's best prospects, some disagreement about whether Freeman can be had, and a couple posts talking about how we could get a couple C+ prospects. I'm still waiting to hear about what Difference Makers we're supposedly gonna get back. And by "Difference Makers", I don't mean a couple C+ prospects. In other words, where's the beef?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amidst the posts about how great it would be to trade away 2 of our OF'ers, shouldn't there be at least an itsy-bitsy discussion about who the Actual Difference-Makers are that we're supposedly getting back? Or doesn't that matter?

Huh? Nearly everyone has included names in their posts. :confused:

If we aren't getting a true can't miss guy that could contribute this year, i'd like to wait another 15 days....make sure we don't have an actual wc chance. If we real off a few wins on this road trip things could get interesting...

I guess I didn't. Most of the posts don't say a word about it. Several are all excited about getting rid of Oriole and don't even mention any return at all. Of those that do, I've seen guarantees that the O's won't be getting ATL's best prospects, some disagreement about whether Freeman can be had, and a couple posts talking about how we could get a couple C+ prospects. I'm still waiting to hear about what Difference Makers we're supposedly gonna get back. And by "Difference Makers", I don't mean a couple C+ prospects. In other words, where's the beef?

So there you go. "Difference makers" and other potential pieces are being discussed. So maybe instead of saying no one is talking about who we can have . . .you should write that you are non-plussed what people seem to think is available.

Archived