6/2 Orioles @ M's

24HOR

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DT giving him a chance when it doesn't really matter... and it's giving him enough rope to hang himself...
Yes clearly Walker is AM's call. DT keeps using him as a Loogy and he keeps getting hit by lefties. Sooner or later......

Requiem for a Redneck... if that's not a song, it should be...

Argh! What do we do? He's making a good chunk of change and nobody is going to want him. He's a great guy but... I've seen enough!!!

Undoing a nice string of well pitched games tonight. No excuse for letting the Mariners tack on 3 runs in the 9th like that. Either Koji or one of the rookies should pitch out of the BP, Walker gets released.

Letting Walker pitch then was a matter of showing respect. DT was giving him a chance for redemption. Whether he expected Walker to deliver is a different matter. He was giving him the chance because of who Walker is. By making a mess of it, Walker lets the decision happen in a way that everybody on the team sees it... everybody sees that DT treats people with respect. I think that's worth 3 runs in a game we were losing anyway.

ps: Moronic SEA fan picks up the Pie hit, and he's such a doofus his friend has to explain it to him twice...

Letting Walker pitch then was a matter of showing respect. DT was giving him a chance for redemption. Whether he expected Walker to deliver is a different matter. He was giving him the chance because of who Walker is. By making a mess of it, Walker lets the decision happen in a way that everybody on the team sees it... everybody sees that DT treats people with respect. I think that's worth 3 runs in a game we were losing anyway.

ps: Moronic SEA fan picks up the Pie hit, and he's such a doofus his friend has to explain it to him twice...

It CAN'T be a foul ball! I'm all the way over here in foul ground!

Archived