6/3 Orioles @ M's Cool Hand Luke and IceBerg

24HOR

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a big fan of video review in baseball, but it is there. So when the umps disagree among themselves, why does DT have to make a stink for them to do what they're supposed to do? This is the whole point of having replay.

Also, should they make the fair pole dark green or something else that the ball will stand out against? Yellow seems like a bad color if you wanna be able to see the white ball.

I'm not a big fan of video review in baseball, but it is there. So when the umps disagree among themselves, why does DT have to make a stink for them to do what they're supposed to do? This is the whole point of having replay.

Also, should they make the fair pole dark green or something else that the ball will stand out against? Yellow seems like a bad color if you wanna be able to see the white ball.

A dark color would probably disappear in the crowd much easier.

While the yellow is tougher the judge the ball against, it's probably easier to see the yellow foul pole with the crowd behind it.

The rate at which they agree to view a replay is ridiculous and bias at best.

It would be a pipe dream to think this call would be reversed if it were the Yanks or Red Sox who hit the foul homer.

Not disagreeing, I'm just not sure what you're saying.

If that's true, what difference does it make?

If the foul poll disappears in the crowd it would be harder to spot.

but then if we really want to spot the baseball better it should be painted florescent pink

Archived