05JUN09 West Coast Baseball. Orioles @ Athletics Gm 1

OrangeJerseys

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone heard if anyone picked up DCab after the Nats let him go? Any of you GM's interested in Glavine or are we "too small market" for him?

Because I'm such a fan of the big boys from ATL, I'd let Glavine pitch in AAA for a little while longer and then take a look at what he has. Can't hurt.

No reason besides Dallas Braden. Sometimes you gotta tip your cap to a guy and say "you were just better than us today".

To stop the hate fest, let me tell you what he just did.

First pitch to Luke Scott: Curve on the inside, called strike at 77 mph. (tell me how many guys guess that pitch 1st?)

Second pitch: Low fastball inside, fouled off 92 mph.

Third pitch: Elevated fastball on the outside corner, strikeout.

No joke, he's just been that good so far.

Beggers can't be choosers. Peg him in the 4th slot in the rotation and go! Koji is out, the young guys can learn, and if he pitcheth they will come...lol.

I actually live here in Atlanta, and I was pretty floored by how the Braves just kick him to the kirb like they did. That was wrong IMO.

Frustrating watching this O right now. But it's just one of those dry spells. I figured the A's would be the cure.

If nothing else comes out of this game, I'd like to see MW get a couple of hits just to help build up his confidence at the plate.

Archived