05JUN09 West Coast Baseball. Orioles @ Athletics Gm 1

OrangeJerseys

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've grown to enjoy the finer things in life. Sipping good liquor on the couch in your boxers while your old lady is at work and watching the team you grew up loving get their brains beat in beats 99% of the stuff I'll go through.

Andino with two great double plays is good enough reason to watch. This last one is a Web Gem type nominee.

Hey, I wasn't an O's fan in '96. What was it like? I mean to watch meaningful baseball, a playoff series, cursing JM, ect? How long does it take? People in Atlanta look at me funny when I wear an O's cap or shirt or jacket. I'm not sure if I can take too much more of the public humiliation or false sense of hope. Any suggestions? Go Braves?

I know a guy in the TV-sports biz... has a couple trucks, does some SEC football, etc. Today, I was telling him how MASN seems to do only 1 HD game at a time, but even the SD game is shown in HD when it's rebroadcast. He said he's knows the guy who has the MASN contract, and he'll ask him... but his guess is that MASN has HD trucks everywhere but the control room where all the TV stuff gets sent to on it's way to the satellite just has 1 HD-control room, not two. So, while they can do 2 games in HD at the same time, they can't cope with both at once until they get the 2nd control room upgraded...

And...that is *Mister* Luke Scott to you, people... and, No, I don't want us to trade him...

Archived