05JUN09 West Coast Baseball. Orioles @ Athletics Gm 1

OrangeJerseys

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This road trip needs to end like' date=' yesterday.

Somebody, other than Luke, hit a GODD*MN HOMERUN, PLEEAAASE. JESUS![/quote']

Hmmm...

Anyways.

By the way, is it at all possible that Wiggy could look any more helpless than he did during that last at bat.

Hey, I wasn't an O's fan in '96. What was it like? I mean to watch meaningful baseball, a playoff series, cursing JM, ect? How long does it take? People in Atlanta look at me funny when I wear an O's cap or shirt or jacket. I'm not sure if I can take too much more of the public humiliation or false sense of hope. Any suggestions? Go Braves?

'96 and '97 was a mirage. It was PA trying to buy a ring. It hasn't really been Good Times since the early 80's. Before that, they were good all the damn time. That's what AM is trying to do again: fix it so they can be good all the time. It's getting closer, that's for sure, no matter how many folks get on here and whine and moan. In the meantime, when people give you crap, well, F 'em if they don't understand...

Wow, Markakis and Jones both pulled. I know we're losing, but it seems odd to me. I noticed Jones didn't run on the ball he hit foul down the line (pretty close actually) that was caught by the A's right fielder. I guess he's pulling them for rest....maybe?

Archived