I know I gave up the insider bit, but...

I heard some stuff that I figured I had to pass along.

Apparently we are targeting Wheeler at 5. When I asked about Matzek or Ackley, they are projecting them to be gone.

Crow is demanding too much money and is not on our radar. Apparently the consensus is that he will fall into the middle of the first round. We aren't going to pay him.

Just figured I'd pass this along.

I heard some stuff that I figured I had to pass along.

Apparently we are targeting Wheeler at 5. When I asked about Matzek or Ackley, they are projecting them to be gone.

Crow is demanding too much money and is not on our radar. Apparently the consensus is that he will fall into the middle of the first round. We aren't going to pay him.

Just figured I'd pass this along.

Thanks for the info!

Did you hear anything about Jacob Turner?

I need to get off of this site for a few hours...but I won't.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of the information we're getting is intentionally being released by the O's in order to affect the conversations with players. It's draft day. The game of chicken has begun.

Thanks for the info!

Did you hear anything about Jacob Turner?

Nothing about Turner. All I was told was that we want Wheeler and Crow is likely to fall. I asked about Matzek and Ackley, and they appear likely to be gone. The top 4 seems pretty set at this point. Pittsburgh wants Sanchez, so by context clues that puts Ackley to Seattle and Matzek to San Diego.

Archived