Something is Funky with Tori Hunter this year

FRSmith

Do you have a blog?

If not you should get one and then make a big post about how you think he is juicing. You might get a ton of attention and get mentioned on espn and the like.........it seems to be all the rage now, like with the people calling out Raul Ibanez despite not having actual evidence.

I don't think anything is fishy. Hunter is a good hitter and has proved that over the years. He's a good 20-30 HR hitter yearly. He's on pace for 30+ if I'm correct, maybe he's just a little hot right now and will cool down. If he had 30 HR by now then maybe I would be skeptical but 16 HR right now is tied for 11th in the MLB. I know that's not your point as you're specifically talking about Hunter himself but he's shown he has good power in the past, his highest is 31 a few years ago.

Sensitive, what does promoting a Redsox jersey?

Nothing but the site holds posters to a higher standard than the algorithm Google advertising uses to gauge interest in a protect. There is an MLB section in the forums and this thread should go there.

I guess AJ is juicing too since his HR's this year quickly surpassed that of last year? And, Papi is off the juice since his HR production plummeted? :confused:

Using the logic of Drew Forrester, yes.

On throwing out inuendo based on half baked opinions.. I vote no.

On posting non Orioles info in here. *shrug* It will get moved anyway. Or not.

This season Luke Scott has a homerun for every 11.4 at-bats.

Before this season Luke Scott had a homerun for every 22.3 at-bats, including one for every 20.6 at-bats in 2008. Scott turns 31 this month.

Let's not cast aspersions.

This season Luke Scott has a homerun for every 11.4 at-bats.

Before this season Luke Scott had a homerun for every 22.3 at-bats, including one for every 20.6 at-bats in 2008. Scott turns 31 this month.

Let's not cast aspersions.

Yeah, let's look at both of these guys at the end of the season. They'll probably even out and move back towards the metrics projected of them.

If they don't, then uh, I guess :drek:

Archived