Matusz in his AA debut

QBsILLEST1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, on the catcher.

Take a look at the box score.

At milb.com on the boxscore it says 0 errors....

for an update:

4IP 2H 1R 0ER 1BB 6K

Still cruising, I dont wanna jump the gun, but man if anyone of our pitchers is ready for Bmore, IMO its him. I said before that IMO he will improve through out the year as he ascends through the system and continue to get better and better, but he is dominating AA like he did in HiA. Though he did get off to a slow start this year, he was as ML ready as advertised.....

At milb.com on the boxscore it says 0 errors....

for an update:

4IP 2H 1R 0ER 1BB 6K

Still cruising, I dont wanna jump the gun, but man if anyone of our pitchers is ready for Bmore, IMO its him. I said before that IMO he will improve through out the year as he ascends through the system and continue to get better and better, but he is dominating AA like he did in HiA. Though he did get off to a slow start this year, he was as ML ready as advertised.....

It says 0 errors, but if you scroll down it shows a passed ball.

Why would a run that scored on a passed ball be earned?

It says 0 errors, but if you scroll down it shows a passed ball.

Why would a run that scored on a passed ball be earned?

I dunno good question...was that a rhetorical question? or were u asking me that question? I know that a run scored on a passed ball is unearned, the question for me is, isnt a passed ball an error?

I dunno good question...was that a rhetorical question? or were u asking me that question? I know that a run scored on a passed ball is unearned, the question for me is, isnt a passed ball an error?

I think a passed ball is in it's on category, they track the number of passed balls for players.

I dunno, I guess I don't really have a good answer for you.

No, my question was answered. How strange is that, that a passed ball is not an error. I mean the word error described what a passed ball is.....a wild pitch is an error isnt it?

Regardless, update

5IP 2H 1R 0ER 1BB 8K

Any idea how many in a row have been retired?

Archived