6/24 Orioles at Marlins, Game 2

Skywalker76

"This has not been an artistically beautiful game" --- Buck Martinez

:rofl:

Or in other words "Why oh why did I sign a contract with the Orioles? I'm a nationally recognized broadcaster... I could be with any team I wanted."

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be shocked if we win more than 72 next year. We just don't have the talent.

The talent isn't the problem, focus and execution is now. The Orioles are shooting themselves in the foot with all the stupid mistakes.

We probably could have and should have won both games so far this series...

Yea, can't understand it, it's not like this team has sucked for over a decade or anything:rolleyes:

Whatever. This team is so much different from the teams of the last decade. This board is so bipolar sometimes, they can jump on and off the bandwagon on successive nights.

Cheer this team and accept this team for what they are. They are more exciting than anything we have watched since the postseason of 1997

I'll be shocked if we win more than 72 next year. We just don't have the talent.

I wouldn't be surprised if we won 72 this year. I don't know why you can't see what mostly everyone around baseball sees. We are consistently a top ten farm system in most peoples minds.. It's only a matter of time.

Are you watching the game?

Robert Andino popped up a sacrifice bunt, Pie screwed up the back end of a double steal, that abortion that just happened in centerfield, not to mention the dozen or so mistakes the Marlins have made tonight to try and hand us the game that we have politely declined to take advantage of.

Just because you have some success on the road doesn't mean you should completely forget how to play baseball.

This team looks like a bunch of little leaguers tonight.

I'm watching every pitch. I agree, they have played a horrible game, but the flip flop in attitudes regarding this team from one night to the next are just sad.

Archived