Nats fan tricks Sox fan in going to a gay bar

Moose Milligan

How quaint that one of the Nationals fans screen name was Angelosux. Nice way to carry a grudge there, kiddo.

And really, haven't gay people in DC suffered enough, without having the citizens of Pink Hat Nation sent to the places they go to relax? Damned close to a hate crime, if you ask me.

How quaint that one of the Nationals fans screen name was Angelosux. Nice way to carry a grudge there, kiddo.

And really, haven't gay people in DC suffered enough, without having the citizens of Pink Hat Nation sent to the places they go to relax? Damned close to a hate crime, if you ask me.

You're joking, right? Recommending a watering hole is a hate crime? C'mon Mark...you forgot to add a smiley, right?

Scott...that joke went zoomo right over your noggin. The hate crime would be subjecting Red Sox Nation upon the poor gay community...because being around them is torture...its like a lawyer joke.

Thanks Wedge. Sorry Mark! I'm foggy...my son had 5 buddies over for a sleepover, only they forgot about the "sleep" portion of the night. I wish I'd have had the technology last night to record my voice and have it repeat every five minutes, "Hey fellas, gotta keep it down, okay?"

The mom who sent her son with the Nerf guns? What goes around comes around. :laughlol:

Thanks Wedge. Sorry Mark! I'm foggy...my son had 5 buddies over for a sleepover, only they forgot about the "sleep" portion of the night. I wish I'd have had the technology last night to record my voice and have it repeat every five minutes, "Hey fellas, gotta keep it down, okay?"

The mom who sent her son with the Nerf guns? What goes around comes around. :laughlol:

You forget to hand them their Benadryl with NyQuil chasers when they come through the door, you suffers the consequences!

Archived