Fri. 6/26 WAS @ O's Parkway Series part II

porterhouse

I don't know about you, but I decided to watch the NBA draft. Based on the highlights of the O's game my decision making skills are very astute!

I see you like the Magic. I am a huge Nets fan. Congrats on acquiring Carter, you will really enjoy having him. As clutch as can be and a solid team player and leader. Future hall of famer. Underrated passer as well. I'm happy we got Lee (and now have a solid young core Harris-Lee-Lopez), but the trade is more of a salary dump than anything.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brandon Snyder hit into a triple play tonight.

Oh no, don't let JTrea see that. We'll never hear the end of his opining constantly that Snyder is not our LT solution @ 1B, as evidenced by his hitting into a triple play once. :laughlol:

Another solid outing from Bergy, he should be ok to go in the 6th but I'd have him on a short leash, get the BP ready... we've seen things go from good to bad real fast in the past! No need to leave him in longer than needed...

You would be correct, sir. That said, I was sort of following the draft on my laptop, but the NBA draft doesn't excite me much, especially being a Wizards fan and having traded our #5 to Minnesota.

So I was watching the game still on the TV and watching Entourage on my laptop.

I don't even know why I watched, I am a Magic fan (not bandwagon btw, I lived in Florida for a bit), and we didn't even have a pick. We did get Vince Carter. Back to me not derailing the thread.

I don't even know why I watched, I am a Magic fan (not bandwagon btw, I lived in Florida for a bit), and we didn't even have a pick. We did get Vince Carter. Back to me not derailing the thread.

I loved the Carter trade for the Magic, they're guard dilemma is mainly why they didn't have the ammo to outscore LA in the Finals. Provided he stays healthy, I like the Magic's chances. Unfortunately for them, the Cavs got better too. Should be very interesting.

BTW, it's not really derailing... that's the beauty of the game thread--lot's of side chatter, it's like you're at the game.

That said, enough NBA talk. After all, the NHL draft is tonight. ;)

I loved the Carter trade for the Magic, they're guard dilemma is mainly why they didn't have the ammo to outscore LA in the Finals. Provided he stays healthy, I like the Magic's chances. Unfortunately for them, the Cavs got better too. Should be very interesting.

BTW, it's not really derailing... that's the beauty of the game thread--lot's of side chatter, it's like you're at the game.

That said, enough NBA talk. After all, the NHL draft is tonight. ;)

Unfortunately we traded away Lee, and will probably lose Hedo. I like both of those guys.

NHL Draft? GO FLYERS!

Archived