Fri. 6/26 WAS @ O's Parkway Series part II

porterhouse

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nice that we scored two runs, but the important fact is that with the bases loaded, the P suddenly lost, and none out, we didn't get decent at-bats. I wd bet that, yes, that's going to cost us--a two-run lead really's not enough with the power in the Nats lineup and Bergeson up to 75 pitches and not throwing as well as in the last few games. Detwiler must be grinning.

It's hilarious that there's already more posts in tonight's game thread than there were in last night's... and tonight's a Friday night.

Yup, last night sucked that much. ;)

I don't know about you, but I decided to watch the NBA draft. Based on the highlights of the O's game my decision making skills are very astute!

It's nice that we scored two runs, but the important fact is that with the bases loaded, the P suddenly lost, and none out, we didn't get decent at-bats.

Well, actually, the important fact is that we scored 2 runs...

I don't know about you, but I decided to watch the NBA draft. Based on the highlights of the O's game my decision making skills are very astute!

You would be correct, sir. That said, I was sort of following the draft on my laptop, but the NBA draft doesn't excite me much, especially being a Wizards fan and having traded our #5 to Minnesota.

So I was watching the game still on the TV and watching Entourage on my laptop.

Archived