6/30: O's vs Red Sox and the Bandwagon Nation

J.D.

Just think, after getting hammered by Boston this series they get to travel back to the west coast for a 4 game series with the division-leading Angels and 3 with the much improved Mariners!

Thanks for lifting my spirits. :clap3:

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inexcusable that Trembley is still in this game... after the horrid strike zone calling in last night's game as well as this one, combined with the "no-hit" batter.

You couldn't diagram a better situation for a manager to get thrown out to jump start his team. It's the perfect scenario.

I can't believe he didn't get himself tossed. Inexcusable.

Just think, after getting hammered by Boston this series they get to travel back to the west coast for a 4 game series with the division-leading Angels and 3 with the much improved Mariners!

It's a 70 win team...nobody should be suprised.

Inexcusable that Trembley is still in this game... after the horrid strike zone calling in last night's game as well as this one, combined with the "no-hit" batter.

You couldn't diagram a better situation for a manager to get thrown out to jump start his team. It's the perfect scenario.

Trembley wants his players to respect the game but I guess that doesn't apply to the Umps.

I'm not sure Trembley really knew if Varitek was actually hit or not since he didn't see the replay. He just knew it looked bad when the call came late after the acting job. If he knew for sure, I'll bet he would have gotten tossed.

Archived