July 3: Baltimore at Anaheim

Mark Carver

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hrmmm, Dreckman...I am just not sure about your umpiring tonight...

I really think there is something to be said for umpires being rewarded the same as players...if they do good, they are in the majors, if they don't do so well, back to the minors. I say this knowing nothing about how umpiring works, so this idea may be really bad.

I wonder if any hitter just took his bat and whomped on the ump's head.

I'm not recommending it, but you'd think somebody would have done it somewhere...

I'm not sure if it's happened yet, but it sounds like something Delmon Young would do.

Then again, it's highly unlikely that it would happen if it hasn't already--assuming people are getting off roids, because roid rage would cause something like that, no? ;)

I'm not sure if it's happened yet, but it sounds like something Delmon Young would do.

Then again, it's highly unlikely that it would happen if it hasn't already--assuming people are getting off roids, because roid rage would cause something like that, no? ;)

Also, who is the guy from the Pirates a few years back who hit one of the Milwaukee racing mascotts? Randall Simon? I think he'd be a top candidate to do that as well.

randall-simon.jpg

It'd have to be as a coach though, lol.

Archived