July 3: Baltimore at Anaheim

Mark Carver

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess they fixed the problem. Sweet! Now the question is how do I change my username?? :scratchchinhmm:

I'm really not sure, but I do think I have heard SOMEWHERE that you can only change your username once, so make it count. I'm sure someone on here knows.

I guess they fixed the problem. Sweet! Now the question is how do I change my username?? :scratchchinhmm:

I believe you can just re-register a new name, and then e-mail the mods and have them switch your plus subscription to your new username.

I believe you can just re-register a new name, and then e-mail the mods and have them switch your plus subscription to your new username.

Alright yeah I've asked the question before, and that's when Scottie Baseball said plus members can change their username once. Re-registering might be the way.

Alright yeah I've asked the question before' date=' and that's when Scottie Baseball said plus members can change their username once. Re-registering might be the way.[/quote']

If you've already talked to Scottie about it, I would send him a PM first to verify the procedure. I'm not really sure to be honest with you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• But he's 82nd percentile in barrel percentage and 92nd percentile in Whiff. I saw some some high EVs that were hit at 60 degree angles or more which were pop ups. I'm not saying he's a long term piece. I'd need to see it for longer than two starts, but I like the stuff overall, especially if he can get his curveball over more often to give another look to the change and cutter.
    • The rookie is a #2 overall selection, now 25 years old, who battled back from missing significant time with non-baseball related illness, was called up last season but had mostly sit behind a mediocre performing veteran (Hays), and is performing better at the minor league levels than Hays ever did. But, I guess he hasn’t paid his dues and is just temporarily holding a spot for the guy who was fortunate enough to come up when he was much younger and the organization was in bad shape.
    • Simmer down...  Just because you've got it all figured out doesn't mean I do.
    • by all means bet the house and the student loans
    • Jumping on to make sure everyone here knows about the Orioles history project I've started this season. It's called the Bird Tapes . When I wrote my oral history book about the team a quarter-century ago, I interviewed all the major figures in franchise history and kept the microcassette tapes that I used while recording those interviews. They sat in a shoebox in my closet for years but now I've had them digitized and I'm going to be rolling them out in weekly posts along with some new writing that connects the Orioles' past to the present. The Bird Tapes is housed on the Substack media platform. The web address is birdtapes.substack.com. It's a subscription-based model and subscribers gain access to the vintage interviews for a small monthly fee. So far I have posted my quarter-century-old interviews with Brooks Robinson, Earl Weaver and Ernie Harwell, the legendary broadcaster who was the Orioles' first play-by-play man. Next up: Paul Blair. I've written articles about Mark Belanger and Brooks, and much, much more is coming. The response to the rollout of the Bird Tapes has been great so far. Please subscribe if interested at birdtapes.substack.com.  
    • We drafted him for his elite speed and defense. If the bat plays - he could be a star. If not, he could still be a useful piece. You don't see the same projections from Cowser, Westburg or Kjerstad because those were bat-first players. There's a reason we're having trouble finding space for guys like Kjerstad and Norby.  Also you're going to say it might be his first draft flop after 13 games at A+? Wild. 
    • Kjerstad.  It’s more about Mountcastle.  If Mountcastle is healthy he’s at 1B everyday.  Against RHP there are no spots available for Kjerstad.   They aren’t platooning him against LHP.  Ain’t gonna happen.   Unless Mountcastle is down for an extended period or someone else gets hurt this is going to be a short stay for Kjerstad.        Now criers gonna cry the same way they do when you mention the possibility of Holliday getting sent down.  Lol Now, I hope Holliday goes 4-4 and Kjerstad hits two homers tonight.
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now