July 4th O's vs. Angels

Mike B

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this Andino kid has a glove, but then again I thought LH had one as well.:noidea:

I wonder if Andino will become the next L Hernandez? I love the way he plays but I'm not so confident he could be our long term solution at SS.

I wonder if Andino will become the next L Hernandez? I love the way he plays but I'm not so confident he could be our long term solution at SS.

I realize that L.Hernandez turned out awful. One difference to remember is that L.Hernandez never was as highly thought of as Andino was several years ago with Florida. I dont even think Florida wanted to let him go. They just had no room for him and took what they could get.

So far it appears MacPhail won this trade also.

I realize that L.Hernandez turned out awful. One difference to remember is that L.Hernandez never was as highly thought of as Andino was several years ago with Florida. I dont even think Florida wanted to let him go. They just had no room for him and took what they could get.

So far it appears MacPhail won this trade also.

Yeah, Andino does have a better offensive track record than Luis did. I wouldn't rule him out, that's for sure.

Whats up with the red hats? I like it okay but it still seems weird.

Arent we Orange, black, grey and white?

The hats are red.

Different look for us.

all MLB teams are wearing them. Last night also. tribute to the 4th.

Whats up with the red hats? I like it okay but it still seems weird.

Arent we Orange, black, grey and white?

The hats are red.

Different look for us.

Every team in MLB is wearing a red hat (with blue and white) over the 4th of July weekend. Been doing this for a few years.

Archived