7/7 - O's @ M's... Can we solve Bedard?

The Rick

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dammit not they change it. Say he wasn't at 2nd by the time of the throw. I gotta see a replay.

Umpire just mouthed "at the time of the throw" so they aren't messing up the rule. Its whether or not they think he was at/past 2nd at the time of the throw, and it looks like he was from the replay. He should get home here.

Hell yeah Luke!

3-0 O's. 2-run single and Reimold gets home because he was past 2nd at the time of Gutierrez' awful throw.

2-0...I need Trembley to either change the call or get thrown out. Palmer is usually right or else we need an explanation

Reimold's slump is over. I don't care if he goes 0 for his next 10. That would be a new slump. You're not in a slump if you have an at bat as good as he just had.

It takes some serious stones to take a 3-2 curveball.

The kid has unbelievable pitch recognition.

Trembley is right here - Reimold should have scored.

Perhaps DT's easy demeanor with the umps on a fairly consistent basis has helped him get blue to team up with his fellow peers here to give it a chat. Most time's ump's won't even do that, especially after an initial discussion.

I'm not sure if he should score or not.

Its not where he is at the time the ball goes out of play. Its where he is at the time of the throw. Can't tell from the camera angle where Nolan was at the actual time of the throw.

Jim Hunter has no idea what the rule is. Anyone watching this game ignore everything he is saying.

You get two bases from the time of the throw on a throw from the outfield.

Two bases from the time of the pitch is only on a first play by an infielder.

Jim Hunter should be fired, the man is a complete moron. How can you be a baseball announcer and not know this rule?

I'm not sure if he should score or not.

Its not where he is at the time the ball goes out of play. Its where he is at the time of the throw. Can't tell from the camera angle where Nolan was at the actual time of the throw.

Looks like they got it right.

Archived