Are we allowed to discuss Erin Andrews crazy peephole stalker?

Mooreisbetter27

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How would you feel is this were your daughter?:rolleyestf:

Thankfully, I don't have a daughter. But you're absolutely right about your point. I originally started the thread to address the craziness of the issue which is why I labelled it "crazy peephole stalker".

As to my daughter... Well she's not dating until she's 21 and out of my house (though my gf seems to think I'm crazy. I'm not crazy, right?)

I'm not judging anybody who watched this thing, but there is no way I'm watching it. I think the lady is pretty gorgeous, but there is no way I can support this act. It would be totally different to me if it were with her consent.

I agree with this viewpoint, and with Frobby's response to me. She is a beautiful woman, but she was taped without her consent in the privacy of her own room. Its just WRONG. I made a joke about it in another post, but it was all in jest. I have not and will not view the video, though tempting. I do have three daughters of my own and a wife, and I would be pretty PO'd if someone did this to them.

Boom Boom, for the love of God, put your pants back on! :eek:

I'm not judging anybody who watched this thing, but there is no way I'm watching it. I think the lady is pretty gorgeous, but there is no way I can support this act. It would be totally different to me if it were with her consent.

Pretty much this.

• 2 months later...

Arrest made in ESPN reporter's voyeur video case

Authorities arrested a man accused of secretly taping ESPN sports reporter Erin Andrews in the nude and posting the videos on the Internet, the FBI said Friday.

ESPN reporter Erin Andrews claims someone videotaped her while she was nude and posted video online.

Authorities arrested 48-year-old Michael David Barrett at Chicago O'Hare International Airport on Friday. Barrett faces a charge of interstate stalking, the FBI said.

The maximum penalty for the charge of interstate stalking is five years in federal prison, the FBI said

Archived