HORRIBLE call Blue!

Mooreisbetter27

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That call is bad enough, and final enough, you could almost see the commissioner's office overruling it. I know they won't, but if ever there was a precedent setting case...

I agree. It's not changing a win or loss, but as fans we were robbed. That great catch for the first out is just another catch now when, in fact, it should be an amazing moment in baseball history. If Joyce blows the call in Detriots favor, some people would get upset, but with a 3 run lead, there would be little controversy. A true shame.

A once in a lifetime opportunity for Galarraga and Joyce will say "sorry, I missed it" and it's done.

Galarraga was so stand up in his interview.

Still cant believe the catch and then the call.

I'm stunned. Way to take a giant **** on baseball history, Blue! You're awful, and I guarantee that little thing called accountability will have no place in this story. What an infamous event! Absolutely unreal.

Agreed about Galarraga, he's a very mature, classy guy. Good for him!

I'm stunned. Way to take a giant **** on baseball history, Blue! You're awful, and I guarantee that little thing called accountability will have no place in this story. What an infamous event! Absolutely unreal.

Agreed about Galarraga, he's a very mature, classy guy. Good for him!

That's a good phrase to describe it. I expect some sort of repercussions.

Archived