Are any O's Draftees Playing in the Cape?

For those of you in the know...

I'm heading up in a couple of weeks. Are there any guys I could try to watch? How about any any 2010 draft eligibles of note?

I'm still trying to decide on some of them...but Stotle has a good list I'm pretty sure. Have fun up there though, I'm a little jealous (only a little though since prime Cape season always pops up around my vacation time and I'm not giving up the Outer Banks just yet).

I'm still trying to decide on some of them...but Stotle has a good list I'm pretty sure. Have fun up there though, I'm a little jealous (only a little though since prime Cape season always pops up around my vacation time and I'm not giving up the Outer Banks just yet).

I go every year. The OBX are pretty darn nice too though.

Im interning with the Wareham Gatemen and can tell you that two pitchers Jack Armstrong of Vanderbilt and Eric Pfisterer of Duke have stood out the most. They aren't draft eligible next year, but I'd look out for them the following year. I haven't got a chance to see Workman pitch yet, but I heard he was great the one time he did start. There hitters are really struggling. The bright are SS Derek Dietrich of Georgia Tech who will be draft eligble next year and George Springer of Uconn and 1B Zach Wilson of Arizona State both who aren't eligible next year. I fyou have any questions I would gladly answer them for you.

Archived