Rox Trade For Unknown Right-handed Bullpen Help

Greg Pappas

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It could just be the bat...literally:o

After the tragedy that happened last time with this sort of trade, I hope not. I can't even joke about it it bummed me out so badly.

But our greatest organizational holes are in the infield, so a (right handed) bat with a hitter attached would be awfully nice who plays 1B or 3B.

After the tragedy that happened last time with this sort of trade, I hope not. I can't even joke about it it bummed me out so badly.

But our greatest organizational holes are in the infield, so a (right handed) bat with a hitter attached would be awfully nice who pkays 1B or 3B.

I just read the article. What a tragic story.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,504354,00.html

But our greatest organizational holes are in the infield, so a (right handed) bat with a hitter attached would be awfully nice who plays 1B or 3B.

what would you give up for Baez if you were the Rockies? Nobody with any significant upside thats for sure. I don't understand why some people honestly expect to get anything worthwhile for someone like Bradford or Baez. We should just be happy someone is willing to take a couple million dollars in salary off our hands. We would be lucky to get a Mike Castanzo type player in return.

Archived