July 29 - KC vs Tillman & the O's

TonySoprano

Chris Tillman definitely needs to keep all his pitches down. The curve looks good, but the change up and fastball looks too easy to hit.

Are you looking at the same fastball I am, sitting at 95 with a little movement?

Of course if you miss up in the zone with your change/fastball you can get hit, but his stuff looks just fine to me.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BrettMeister86

Homeruns or not Tillman has INCREDIBLE stuff and I think questions about velocity have been answered as Tillman is painting the corners with 96mph heat! That curve is FILTHY he just needs time to learn where to spot his pitches and how to mix things up. He is used to missing bats by overpowering hitters and here he will have to pick his spots. I'd like to see him pitch inside more like Greinke does. He is, without a doubt, a power arm, and should be able to rack up a lot of K's once he gets comfortable.

ON AN UN-RELATED NOTE... WHY ARE WE SWINGING AT BALLS JUST ABOVE OUR SHOE TOPS!!!??

They keep getting worse.

Is that possible?!?!?!!?!?!

ROFL I know

Remember those early commercials with the guy on the Recliner talking to Markakis and then the girl going out to the mound? Those were good... everything since then has been a steady decline from bad to downright AWFUL

Archived