July 29 - KC vs Tillman & the O's

TonySoprano

We're allowing derogatory slurs on this message board now? I hadn't realized. :angryfire:

Take it easy.. goodness gracious, you don't like it, go somewhere freakin' else. This is the game thread and we're having fun. I'm not going to sit around worry about the political freakin' correct police.....

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, the commercial where the girl likes the Orioles bird is the gayesy commercial of all time... Bar none.. Close the books...just stupid...

I'd make one next where the Oriole bird is in bed next to the two half dressed chicks smoking a cigarette. Then it would say "ho's love the O's".

Take it easy.. goodness gracious, you don't like it, go somewhere freakin' else. This is the game thread and we're having fun. I'm not going to sit around worry about the political freakin' correct police.....

Can we give jtrea a hard time on the game threads? ;)

Just kidding, just kidding.

I agree, and there might not have been a better word to use to describe that commercial.

I'd make one next where the Oriole bird is in bed next to the two half dressed chicks smoking a cigarette. Then it would say "ho's love the O's".

now that's just funny. I don't care who you are, that's funny.. Of course now you are being derogatory towards ho's. :D

Archived