July 29 - KC vs Tillman & the O's

TonySoprano

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's more about keeping Reimold lower and less about keeping Huff higher.

There is a desire to keep the pressure off the young guys, just like keeping Jones low in the order last season. In the end, the order really doesn't matter much anyway.

I could understand that if Reimold was batting 7th or 8th. But he's not. He's batting 5th. And he's been one of our best hitters when it comes to batting eyes.

Stop pampering the guys. Reimold is a Major League player now. He's been one of our best hitters since his call up. So move him up 1 extra slot. I mean, could he be as bad as Huff has been? No, and he'd probably be better.

And it would also stop pitchers from bringing in lefties for Markakis AND Huff. I mean, Huff looks absolutely silly against John Bale.

I want to repeat that.

Huff looked silly... against... John BALE.

That's... just pathetic.

I could understand that if Reimold was batting 7th or 8th. But he's not. He's batting 5th. And he's been one of our best hitters when it comes to batting eyes.

Stop pampering the guys. Reimold is a Major League player now. He's been one of our best hitters since his call up. So move him up 1 extra slot. I mean, could he be as bad as Huff has been? No, and he'd probably be better.

And it would also stop pitchers from bringing in lefties for Markakis AND Huff. I mean, Huff looks absolutely silly against John Bale.

I want to repeat that.

Huff looked silly... against... John BALE.

That's... just pathetic.

I think Nick should be hitting #4, Reimold 5. We really don't have a clean up hitter even if Huf were hitting.

Archived