Some things I've heard

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone the people who reply to Roch's blog blow my mind with their ignorance. One guy was actually is upset that we are spending overslot money. "$400K on a 9th round pick? Im beginning to question their financial decisions etc etc"

Apparently someone doesnt know much about drafting....

This is promising:

The Orioles agreed to sign fifth rounder Ashur Tolliver for $200k, according to Jim Callis of Baseball America. They also agreed to terms with Randy Henry for $365k and Ryan Berry for $418k. All three bonuses are higher than recommended.

I thought we would get 1 of them and maybe be fortunate to get 2 of them. Instead, we got all 3

Someone the people who reply to Roch's blog blow my mind with their ignorance. One guy was actually is upset that we are spending overslot money. "$400K on a 9th round pick? Im beginning to question their financial decisions etc etc"

Apparently someone doesnt know much about drafting....

I don't even read the comments on Roch's blog any more because half of the people that comment have absoleutely no idea what they're talking about.

They contradict themselves all of the time and their idea is because we don't have a $150 mil payroll that the Orioles are cheap and Andy McPhail is the devil and purposely trying to lose because we haven't started winning the second he took over.

I don't even read the comments on Roch's blog any more because half of the people that comment have absoleutely no idea what they're talking about.

They contradict themselves all of the time and their idea is because we don't have a $150 mil payroll that the Orioles are cheap and Andy McPhail is the devil and purposely trying to lose because we haven't started winning the second he took over.

Half??!! That's generous.

Yeah, the only comments I read are Roch's responses.

Nope, had to keep a low profile on this one. Great job on knowing the kid and playing the game by Joe on this one.

I agree, Joe seems to do a great job in knowing his selections and getting the price down. I thought it was over. Glad to see he got his man.

Archived