Auguts 2nd vs Bandwagon Nation

Big Mac

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally agree with both statements. Luke could have drilled that ball.

That's what I was thinking, a good clean straight swing down the middle coulda hit that ball as it dropped right down in the middle. But perhaps looks are deceiving, I dunno but it's no secret Scott is struggling big time. I really hope he gets it together, he's shown us when he's on, he's on big time!

Well I guess I'll be with you guys in spirit since the game won't come on ugh.

What do I pay these people for?

I'm thinking about getting Fios when it's available here. Why isn't yours working? Does this happen often? I've never had a problem with my TV not starting ????? What does that mean?

I'm thinking about getting Fios when it's available here. Why isn't yours working? Does this happen often? I've never had a problem with my TV not starting ????? What does that mean?

I'll be honest... up until the last week I haven't had trouble with the TV and never with the internet. My brother said his TV is still working fine so I think maybe there is something wrong with the box, but I don't know. It's weird because last night I watched some tv, so it comes and goes and seems to be more affected during the game.

It's either a signal problem or a box problem but it still frustrates me to no end.

Oh and when I say it's not starting...

A red screen that says "Verizon Fios TV. Starting up... one moment please"

But then 1 moment becomes 20 minutes and it's still at the same screen.

Oh and when I say it's not starting...

A red screen that says "Verizon Fios TV. Starting up... one moment please"

But then 1 moment becomes 20 minutes and it's still at the same screen.

I see, gotcha. That's good you've never really had a problem. Hope it figures itself out soon, maybe with the bad storms we've had it's having a little difficulty right now? Who knows with technology nowadays eh

Archived