8/14 Os Tillman v. Angels' Weaver

bce086

If Pie can get his average up to about .250-.255 by the end of the season and can limit his mistakes in the field, I would consider it a success for him, especially considering where he started.

If the above scenario happens, do you think he comes back next year as a 4th OF, or do the O's go in a different direction?

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Pie can get his average up to about .250-.255 by the end of the season and can limit his mistakes in the field, I would consider it a success for him, especially considering where he started.

If the above scenario happens, do you think he comes back next year as a 4th OF, or do the O's go in a different direction?

He's definitely the 4th OF next season.

Wow great game for Pie so far, he is really becoming excitting to watch. It is great that he is hitting the curveball, great plate adjustments.

Error in the top of the 1st, because he has no idea where to throw the ball once he fields it doesn't result in a "great game" no matter how good one does at the plate.

I don't think, and I don't exactly know all of MacP's options on Pie.... but I'm guessing Andy keeps his slimy claws on Pie as LONG as he possibly can!

BTW, Vlad sucks!

Error in the top of the 1st, because he has no idea where to throw the ball once he fields it doesn't result in a "great game" no matter how good one does at the plate.
Yes it does. He's 2-2 with a HR and 2 RBI. He's more than made up for the throwing error.

Ummm... Yeah it kinda DOES. ;)

Pie's defensive skills were never in question. IF he made a mistake tonight, which I didn't see... :o If he did, then I just chalk it up to the rare, one, mistake. We all make them...

Archived