8/14 Os Tillman v. Angels' Weaver

bce086

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did I miss something? Why was he so pissed?

I'm guessing it's because he slid into 3b and slapped his hands together and then he gave somewhat of a curtain call to the crowd while at 3b, kind of pumping his fist in the air.

And good lord Matt Albers hasn't got crap tonight.

I'm guessing it's because he slid into 3b and slapped his hands together and then he gave somewhat of a curtain call to the crowd while at 3b, kind of pumping his fist in the air.

You're right then. If he's pissed at that, THAT instead of his pitchers' pissy performances, than he can suck it.

My favorite Pie moment is when he was the go-ahead run, slid into third safely, stood up, and went bananas clapping and dancing around. :rofl:

I love me some Felix Pie! :notworthy: What makes his situation even better, MacPhail worked some grand high-seas pillaging upon CHC and swiped him. ARRRRRRRRRRR, Sir Andy the Mighty! ARRRRRRRRR! And a tip o' me grog to ye!

You're right then. If he's pissed at that, THAT instead of his pitchers' pissy performances, than he can suck it.

And you know what, I don't care if it's 16-5 O's. If I just hit for the cycle, I'm gonna be ecstatic. It's not like it's something that happens all that often...at least not for individual players. Hell I'd probably still be pretty damn excited about it even if we were losing 16-5.

Why do I feel like there's going to be benches clearing at some point in this series?

LOL unless you are the one getting drilled. Unless you do not like excitement Pie did nothing wrong.

Just saying, don't expect us to have this offensive game tomorrow. We'll need all the free bases we can get. This is a playoff team we're playing. So yeah we'll take some free bases :D

Archived