8/14 Os Tillman v. Angels' Weaver

bce086

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm merely saying that he'll get jumped on for anything. If he held it because he didn't have anyone to throw to and the guy ran home and score, they would've bashed him for that.

His instincts aren't that great... yes, I get it. I just don't think that play was entirely his fault.

No, see, what happened was he double clutched when he saw Guerrero off first, and he threw in that direction without CHECKING to see if there was anybody covering at 1st. If he had just thrown the ball in to the cut off man, Roberts, Guerrero doesn't advance, and Izturis doesn't come home.

That's little league stuff.

No, see, what happened was he double clutched when he saw Guerrero off first, and he threw in that direction without CHECKING to see if there was anybody covering at 1st. If he had just thrown the ball in to the cut off man, Roberts, Guerrero doesn't advance, and Izturis doesn't come home.

That's little league stuff.

Thank you for knowing exactly what Pie was doing. I'm glad we have someone in his head.

I mean, to me it looked like he double clutched not seeing Roberts at second... then did see him and threw it towards him and just over threw him.

But I'm glad you're here to set us all straight as to what really happened. What would we do without you?

I'm out OH.

Archived