Alex Rios CF

A.J. Pierzynski C

Alexei Ramirez SS

Jayson Nix 2B

Gavin Floyd RHP

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at you go. The last two nights there wasn't a game thread until minutes prior to the game starting or right after the game started, and tonight, on a Friday night it's up almost 3 hours before game time? Yup, that's what winning a freakin' game will do to ya folks. I was about to start the game thread.

So anywho, here's hoping for a good start from Guthrie--but the Guthrie-Gopher-Ball-Syndrome doesn't bode well at U.S. Cellular Field.

Should be a tough night for the O's bats tonight, but i'm open to being surprised. In two starts against the O's, Maryland native Gavin Floyd has a 1.29 ERA in 14 innings.

I remember Gavin Floyd's name being brought up around here in trade rumors last year. Most were looking for a regression for the 17 game winner, but he's looking really good recently. Who was being tossed around on our team in those rumors, Roberts?

Anyway, let's see if we can get through the lineup without too much damage.....not a good start with a Posednik hit. Posednik is having a career year shockingly enough, I thought he would never be a regular again.

Archived