Luke Scott 1B

Matt Wieters C

Ty Wigginton 3B

Cesar Izturis SS

Brian Matusz LHP

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is the best lineup Trembley can come up with. When you think about it, even with a sub-par year, if you have Ty Wigginton batting 8th, that could be considered a very deep lineup.

Yes, it is. Only lacks a heavy bopper. Won't be able to tarry here long--Go O's!

And Matusz comes out firing! 11 pitches, 9 for strikes. No hits, no walks, one strikeout. First pitch strikes to all three batters. Set them up with the fastball in the zone and then used the changeup and slider to sit them down. I love it!

Heh. They just had a flyover at the end of the national anthem...and it scared the hell out of Felix Pie. He was ducking for cover in left field.

I don't blame him. Those things are loud. Where I live, the Blue Angels practice overhead all winter. It's fun the first 5,000 times you see it. After that, you get tired of the house shaking. At ~$10K per minute, I wish they'd leave those planes out of baseball...

I don't blame him. Those things are loud. Where I live, the Blue Angels practice overhead all winter. It's fun the first 5,000 times you see it. After that, you get tired of the house shaking. At ~$10K per minute, I wish they'd leave those planes out of baseball...

Yeah it's pretty weird with the financial crunch that, of all things, we're sticking with the jets.

Archived