Did Scott hit the Warehouse?

Jagwar

Fair point. Still costs money to have a camera running that you aren't using for more than establishing shots and the occasional home run on the street, though.

I bet you turn off the lights when you leave a public restroom... don't you...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laughlol:

Fair point. Still costs money to have a camera running that you aren't using for more than establishing shots and the occasional home run on the street, though.

Because spending $2 on that extra electric per year is going to kill the Orioles payroll....

This list says 4, but who knows. There doesn't seem to be a definitive list anywhere.

That list is definitely short one; they list 47, but there were 48 to start this season.

From the list I have, they are only counting one home run from Palmeiro April 11, 1997. He had two that day, off two different pitchers, 411 and 408 feet respectively.

That list is definitely short one; they list 47, but there were 48 to start this season.

From the list I have, they are only counting one home run from Palmeiro April 11, 1997. He had two that day, off two different pitchers, 411 and 408 feet respectively.

Ah, thanks for that. I'm guessing the guy who compiled that list probably wrote down all the plaques in the street and skipped the second thinking he had it already.

Here's all I know. I was at the game sitting halfway between 1B and RF. I was watching the trajectory of the ball, but I was paying so much attention to whether or not it was fair or foul that I didn't watch where it landed. However, a guy sitting behind me and to the left a bit said "I think that ball hit the building." Turns out he's from PA and had no idea that the vaunted Warehouse ding-shot had never been conquered. I don't know. I still don't think so. But, at the least, it was darn close.

Archived