Who are you rooting for - Tigers or Twins?

Frobby

Who do you want to win the playoff game  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the playoff game

• Tigers - the city of Detroit needs it
    • Twins - love to see the big comeback

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Minny, cause I like Mauer. I don't like it when players have amazing seasons and miss the playoffs.

Are you still against or for the one-game playoff tie breaker?

I remember last year you did not like it but I believe eventually decided it wasn't as bad as you thought.

Are you still against or for the one-game playoff tie breaker?

I remember last year you did not like it but I believe eventually decided it wasn't as bad as you thought.

Not really. It still weirds me out a bit that so much is allowed to hinge on one game, but being an O's fan probably has something to do with it. What if we were one of the teams? I'd hate it if we finally got that far only to lose a one-game tiebreaker. And it would make more sense to me to just base it on the teams' records against each other.

It is at 5 eastern, I believe. Why? I have no idea.

EDIT: Yep, 5:07 EST first pitch on TBS. Followed by Tyler Perry's House of Payne.

OK, I made that last part up.

I would assume that because the winner has to get to New York in time for a 6:00 start tomorrow. If the Vikings wouldn't have played a home game last night, they'd have done this yesterday.

I'm Ron Gardenhire. I have a one run lead with 6 outs to get. I put in...Matt Guerrer? Um, but with a tie game, first and second with 1 out in the eighth, I put in my best reliever???

WTF is he doing? Oh, and in the first scenario, Ordonez and Cabrera were the first two hitters up. He brought in Nathan with Inge (the 6 hitter) up.

Archived