Will you miss the "insider info" this offseason?

ChaosLex

Will you miss the "insider info" this offseason?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Will you miss the "insider info" this offseason?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my book, Belkast's source (emphasis on the source, as opposed to Belkast himself) is a snake oil salesman, and that is as polite as I can be given the board's rules. You could say it's in his DNA. ;);)

Based on some things bigbird shared with me, his source was apparently still plugged into the current administration's dealings, more times than not.

As to the posters themselves, I appreciate what both sincerely tried to bring to the table and will leave it at that.

In my book, Belkast's source (emphasis on the source, as opposed to Belkast himself) is a snake oil salesman, and that is as polite as I can be given the board's rules. You could say it's in his DNA. ;);)

Based on some things bigbird shared with me, his source was apparently still plugged into the current administration's dealings, more times than not.

As to the posters themselves, I appreciate what both sincerely tried to bring to the table and will leave it at that.

Yep...BB is still a good source...He told me about the Givens signing a day or 2 before it happened.

Yeah it was pretty obvious there was a ton of false info likely being purposely leaked to throw different outlets off. That's not the insiders' fault.

However, there were some good tidbits that the OH community got a scoop on before anybody else.

I will say it will likely be a little less exciting as we'll be looking at MLBTradeRumors and Roch's blog for the latest and greatest.

I will also say Roch will probably have a little easier offseason because there won't be as many rumors that he'll have to chase.

I do imagine however we'll be hearing the words "nothing is imminent" a ton.

Our first year without tidbits from the insiders. I hope I survive. :drek:

;)

This Hot Stove season will be the Twitter Hot Stove. We wont need insiders, there will be so many twitter tidbits, that people will have more than enough to drive them crazy.:mwahaha:

Archived