Will you miss the "insider info" this offseason?

ChaosLex

Will you miss the "insider info" this offseason?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Will you miss the "insider info" this offseason?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have a real quick change of attitudes because you are certainly not for long around here if not....

Why? Because someone called my idea pathetic, and I retorted? Should I have said people need to be offended by what people say on this board?

All you guys just want everyone to think the same thing. Noone is allowed to "argue"? Its a "discussion" board, as long as people are tasteful, I don't see the downside. Someone called me pathetic, right? That isn't sticking to the facts, and giving a valid argument, its just bashing someone because of a different opinion.

Threatening people because they have a differing viewpoint from the rest of the herd is pretty wrong, I didnt think the OH was modeled after some third world dictatorship.

But if it was please accept my appologies Czar Tony

Why? Because someone called my idea pathetic, and I retorted? Should I have said people need to be offended by what people say on this board?

All you guys just want everyone to think the same thing. Noone is allowed to "argue"? Its a "discussion" board, as long as people are tasteful, I don't see the downside. Someone called me pathetic, right? That isn't sticking to the facts, and giving a valid argument, its just bashing someone because of a different opinion.

Threatening people because they have a differing viewpoint from the rest of the herd is pretty wrong, I didnt think the OH was modeled after some third world dictatorship.

This is your idea of "discussion"? I won't miss discussing anything with you.

The Sun board is gonna love having you aboard. You'll be a great addition to their "Tony is a dictator" herd.

By the way, I find it amusing that by your own definition, you haven't discussed crap.

"If you had kept it at the first paragraph, I was going to give you some sympathetic support. Then you had to edit your post and go full-retard, so I say good riddince to bad rubbish."

Sick comment whoever left that was, classy board

You're right. It's absolutely sick that someone would want to offer you support.

Orioles Hangout Community Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of Orioles Hangout Community will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Orioles Hangout Community, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Orioles Hangout Community reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

These are your rules, I don't think I have violated any of them. Having a different opinion isnt against any rule I see here. Whether I think the board is useful or not without the insider information is my opinion, and I should be able to express this opinion. People can disagree, thats fine. But people always give negative feedback, and threats like Tony made about me conforming to the rest of the opinions on the board or I will be kicked out.

If noone can have a differing opinion, dont call it a "discussion board", just call it a "redundant, and type what everyone else does board".

Orioles Hangout Community Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of Orioles Hangout Community will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Orioles Hangout Community, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Orioles Hangout Community reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

These are your rules, I don't think I have violated any of them. Having a different opinion isnt against any rule I see here. Whether I think the board is useful or not without the insider information is my opinion, and I should be able to express this opinion. People can disagree, thats fine. But people always give negative feedback, and threats like Tony made about me conforming to the rest of the opinions on the board or I will be kicked out.

If noone can have a differing opinion, dont call it a "discussion board", just call it a "redundant, and type what everyone else does board".

You directly called a mod pathetic. Doesn't matter that he said it first, because you ignored the rest of the valid things he had to say to focus on that one word and respond with twisting his words.

Then when the owner of the site told you to to quit it, you attacked him specifically as well as the entire membership in general.

It doesn't matter whether or not you broke official rules. You violated the spirit behind them, and insulted the membership that abides by them and the mods that enforce them. If you are still here by the time I finish posting this, I will be stunned.

Archived