Tonights Game

cindyluvsbrady

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy P is an awesome big game pitcher but we are talking about a much older pitcher going on 3 days rest now...I think that is a poor idea.

The Phils have a chance in this series because of the way Girardi has set up this staff...They still have a huge hill to climb but its not as unlikely as it would seem on paper.

YES YES YES!!!

T-Bag strikes out to end the game.

How amazing would it be if this had been game 7? I might crap my pants.

God I hate him.

C'mon Phils. You can do it!!

So is it Pedro in game 6 and Cole in game 7?

That should be the schedule, but with the way Hamels is going, throw the rookie Happ out there. I think I'm kidding.

That should be the schedule, but with the way Hamels is going, throw the rookie Happ out there. I think I'm kidding.

Technically, Lee could go in game 7, no?. Or they could use him if for some reason Hamels slipps up early in the game (again).

I dunno WTF Hamels deal is... he can be so good but he was so out of shape coming into camp.

On his game, Hamels can be really nasty.

So let's hope if it gets to game 7 we can see some nasty Hamels. C'mon Pedro... you vs. Pettite is like old times. But you've got more rest.

C'mon Phils. Light up Pettite!

Technically, Lee could go in game 7, no?. Or they could use him if for some reason Hamels slipps up early in the game (again).

That would be tough to start him on 2 days rest. Now he'll be in the pen with Happ and Blanton, an "all hands on deck" approach. But that won't matter unless Pedro shows up on Wednesday.

I could see him late if needed, but no way he starts on two days' rest. Not after he pitched into the eighth, over 110 pitches, tonight.

Shoot, scratch my thought then. I missed innings 3-8, I didn't realize he went that far tonight.

Dofus.

YES YES YES!!!

T-Bag strikes out to end the game.

How amazing would it be if this had been game 7? I might crap my pants.

God I hate him.

C'mon Phils. You can do it!!

So is it Pedro in game 6 and Cole in game 7?

That is awesome:wedge:

:mwahaha:

I was not able to see the end of the game:(

:epic:

Any evil ones crying?:)

Archived