MLB.com has added Game Chats

bgfield

It's too bad they implemented this so late in the season because it's a cool feature. If you go to www.mlb.com, on the scoreboard there's now a new icon (a blue chat box) that you can click on to go to a chatroom for that particular game. I haven't used it yet, but it seems like a neat idea. Now not only can we complain about our O's when the games are going on, but we can argue with opposing team fans at the same time :D

It's too bad they implemented this so late in the season because it's a cool feature. If you go to www.mlb.com, on the scoreboard there's now a new icon (a blue chat box) that you can click on to go to a chatroom for that particular game. I haven't used it yet, but it seems like a neat idea. Now not only can we complain about our O's when the games are going on, but we can argue with opposing team fans at the same time :D

I wonder where they got that idea from. :rolleyes::D

Probably from the OH game threads. ;)

Wow, that's NEVER going to get out of hand. Ever.

Archived