Who would you trade for... Uggla/Cantu?

amateurfan

I don't know about Hudson or Cruz Jr, but the issue with Arod was that he was tampered with before he actually opted out.

So your saying, maybe a team said, we will give you 300 million, thinking he will opt out and he might sign with us for 230 or some other teams is going to pay him too much money, but either way the Yankees get screwed because they lose the 30 million from the Rangers or their best player?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So your saying, maybe a team said, we will give you 300 million, thinking he will opt out and he might sign with us for 230 or some other teams is going to pay him too much money, but either way the Yankees get screwed because they lose the 30 million from the Rangers or their best player?

That might have happened. I don't know. It seems that someone expressed interest in him and that Arod wanted to use it against the Yankees, but nothing was ever proven.

Does anyone get the feeling that we will be at some point linked or speculated to virtually every FA and trade target this offseason..

You know, I kinda hope so. That'll make things fun. Plus, in years past it has been horrible to watch one available player come with no mention of the O's... and go... with no mention of the O's.

Archived