Congratulations to Sports Guy

sangell2007

I just saw this thread....Yea, i could care less about the Duke football program...To be honest, i could care less about any college football program.

I watch CFB and can get into it but i don't have any kind of passion for it or anything like that.

I will watch the big games and i enjoy watching teams like USC dominate because i respect and appreciate what they have done but i could care less who wins.

I just saw this thread....Yea, i could care less about the Duke football program...To be honest, i could care less about any college football program.

I watch CFB and can get into it but i don't have any kind of passion for it or anything like that.

I will watch the big games and i enjoy watching teams like USC dominate because i respect and appreciate what they have done but i could care less who wins.

That's exactly how I feel about the NFL...Not that anyone gives a crap, just thought I'd mention it.

Duke basketball, USC football,... What's next? Oregon State baseball? JHU Lax? I see a trend.;)

I never said i liked them....Just respect what they are doing.

I enjoy watching dynasties(except NYY and NE)....It is impressive.

The Yankees and New England are pretty damn impressive too..I'll even admit that Duke's run from 1991-2004 was damn impressive. I didn't like it, but a fact is a fact.

Oh yea they are, especially NE.

But i don't like it. :D

I am hoping to start a dynasty in fantasy baseball now though. ;)

Exactly, what New England is doing right now is amazing in that league with a Salary cap.

I will not comment on our Baseball league until it's over...what a dogfight this year has been. Not to be corny, but I'll be ok with finishing second to you over many of the other guys....But I don't like it.

Exactly, what New England is doing right now is amazing in that league with a Salary cap.

I will not comment on our Baseball league until it's over...what a dogfight this year has been. Not to be corny, but I'll be ok with finishing second to you over many of the other guys...But I don't like it.

LOL..Yea...it is still anyone's league...Should be exciting.

Yes, NE may be the most impressive of all. I actually don't dislike the Pats but don't want to see them win because of the Ravens.

LOL..Yea...it is still anyone's league...Should be exciting.

Yes, NE may be the most impressive of all. I actually don't dislike the Pats but don't want to see them win because of the Ravens.

I've finished second three straight years after winning it once, so I'm really hungry to win it again. But like you said, it's still up in the air. I'd bet on you if I were a betting man.

Oddly enough, I feel the same way about the Yankees...I don't really hate them like everyone else does. I respect them and what they've done. Boston is another story. Not like the Orioles are a factor really like the Ravens are to New England.

Yeah, but you probably rooted for the Terps before you went there. Why did you do that over rooting for Towson St or someone like that? Bandwagoner!
That'd be like criticizing you for being an Oriole fan instead of a Baysox fan if the Baysox were in an Independant League.

There is certainly a matter of scale.

I also decided I was going to go to Maryland on the same day I became a Maryland basketball fan, also the first day I watched Joe Smith and Keith Booth play. Fortunately, Maryland also had a great school for what I studied, but obviously that fact was just gravy, I was going there regardless of the academics.

That'd be like criticizing you for being an Oriole fan instead of a Baysox fan if the Baysox were in an Independant League.

There is certainly a matter of scale.

I also decided I was going to go to Maryland on the same day I became a Maryland basketball fan, also the first day I watched Joe Smith and Keith Booth play. Fortunately, Maryland also had a great school for what I studied, but obviously that fact was just gravy, I was going there regardless of the academics.

I totally agree. That was SG's tremendous point in his defense for jumping on the Duke bandwagon.

Archived