Delgado was at Ruth SteakHouse tonight!!

Dundalk Luvs Os

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But can he play first?

I'd rather stick with Aubrey or Hughes.... And I'd rather have somebody else rather than him.

Here is my top 10 list of 1b candidates for the 1B vacancy for the Orioles

1 A-Gonz

2 Blanks

3 Smoak

4 Some other type A 1B prospect aquired by trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Garko

6 Laroche

7 N Johnson

8 Hughes

9 Aubrey

10 Snyder

11 Delgado

Personally anything lower than #4 I'd consider a failure by McPhail as I really dont want any of them. ********** I dont believe Snyder is ready which is why he is so low*******

the best places to go to are independent and local. The smaller, more focused the menu the better.

Looking for a nice night out, upstairs at Slainte - good moderately priced menu of fancier pub-fair. The upstairs is nice and classy and window seats gove good views.

Fancy dinner? Meli. From the people that brought you Kali's Court, Meli is a great new-French place with a focus on fresh and outstanding. Martinis and fresh desert abounds. the Meli-tini is good enough to make any trip worth it. Costly, but not the OMG Ruth's Chris levels.

Great neighborhood bar? Fraziers on the Avenue - that is W36th street county folk not that pre-packaged "pretend" city in White Marsh. Wednesdays mean half-price entrees on a rotating basis. The food should NOT be this good, but it is. And it is cheap. The bartenders are great, 7-o'clock mean jeopardy and the Orioles are always on.

These are the best places in town to me.

I agree with the theory, but in my experience and in my effort to solicit the small, local, independently owned places, it's simply not true more often than not.

And as far as The Avenue at White Marsh is concerned...I live a stone's throw from there. It's an outdoor shopping mall and was never intended to be a "city" (although the world would be a better place if every city had a Red Brick Station). I'd bet dollars to donuts, though, that if it were a city the Mayor of White Marsh wouldn't pilfer gift cards intended for the underprivileged. ;)

I'd rather stick with Aubrey or Hughes.... And I'd rather have somebody else rather than him.

Here is my top 10 list of 1b candidates for the 1B vacancy for the Orioles

1 A-Gonz

2 Blanks

3 Smoak

4 Some other type A 1B prospect aquired by trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Garko

6 Laroche

7 N Johnson

8 Hughes

9 Aubrey

10 Snyder

11 Delgado

Personally anything lower than #4 I'd consider a failure by McPhail as I really dont want any of them. ********** I dont believe Snyder is ready which is why he is so low*******

Nick Johnson signed already. I'd consider any of 1-4, but it all depends who we'd need to trade. Snyder's not going to be on the Opening Day roster no matter what. What he does in spring training and then during the season will determine how ready he is. Even if he crushes the ball the way Reimold did in spring training and a Norfolk last year, he wouldn't come up until mid-late May. If he doesn't hit well in the minors, he won't be up until September if at all.

I like the Delgado option a lot, but it all depends on his health.

Archived