ACC Discussion Thread

YardBirds13

I agree...i don't see Singler being much more than a role player in the NBA..Not athletic or big enough IMO...But he can be a great college player.

Yea but he is probably a top 10 pick and may end up top 5, so he needs to go.

Singler's not athletic enough to be a 3 but not strong enough to be a 4 at the next level..Who knows though, he's way more skilled than Hansbrough, and Tyler's having some success so far in the league.

Davis is probably top 5, so you're probably right.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carolina will be lucky to make the tournament..We're just not very good. Gotta get better point guard play or it's going to be a looooong season.

Also, seriously, can the announcers stop saying how "surprised" they are that Carolina is losing these games...We lost 90% of our scoring from last season. Come on!

Carolina will be lucky to make the tournament..We're just not very good. Gotta get better point guard play or it's going to be a looooong season.

Also, seriously, can the announcers stop saying how "surprised" they are that Carolina is losing these games...We lost 90% of our scoring from last season. Come on!

We just can't start well. I don't know what the hell is going on with the first ten minutes of games. I'm done with Larry Drew.

One great thing that came out of this, though...Will Graves carried this team on his back. When UNC comes back next year, he's going to end up being the "it" guy. Dude was just...on.

We just can't start well. I don't know what the hell is going on with the first ten minutes of games. I'm done with Larry Drew.

One great thing that came out of this, though...Will Graves carried this team on his back. When UNC comes back next year, he's going to end up being the "it" guy. Dude was just...on.

What a brilliant comeback despite the loss. I actually felt bad for LDII today..not only is he awful, every time he made a nice move the shot didn't fall.

Graves hopefully has gotten over his issues from last year and can remain a productive shooter and citizen.

Ok, so who had UVA at 3-0 to start off the ACC season? A thorough domination of Miami last night.

This Tony Bennett thing just might work out ok.

Taking a page from the Maryland/Ravens threads....

Carolina sucks, fire Roy, the guy clearly can't win. ;)

Congrats on the fast start bro...happy for ya!

Like I said in the Maryland thread, Bennett has an offense that just kills those fast paced ACC teams. Its really slow...and hard to come back from if you are losing. Its kind of like Wisconsin's system. What did he do with no talent Was. State? He slowed it down.

Like I said in the Maryland thread, Bennett has an offense that just kills those fast paced ACC teams. Its really slow...and hard to come back from if you are losing. Its kind of like Wisconsin's system. What did he do with no talent Was. State? He slowed it down.

it's true that he has a system, but is based more on defense than anything else. He preaches hard nosed solid D, and yes he likes patience on the offensive end.

And no talent? His best team at Wazzu had Derek Lowe and Kyle Weaver, two guys that could play for anyone.

And I hope you weren't insinuating there is no talent at UVA, because Landesberg would start for every single team in the conference.

UVa had to play their game that was scheduled for December tonight against UNCW. They had a 14 point lead with about 10 minutes to go, but UNCW got hot as can be from 3 and got back into the game, hitting a game tying 3 with 30 seconds to go.

UVa had the ball, with the last shot of the game.

Landesberg. FTW.

Bring on Wake Forest.

UVa had to play their game that was scheduled for December tonight against UNCW. They had a 14 point lead with about 10 minutes to go, but UNCW got hot as can be from 3 and got back into the game, hitting a game tying 3 with 30 seconds to go.

UVa had the ball, with the last shot of the game.

Landesberg. FTW.

Bring on Wake Forest.

Is this supposed to be a feather in the cap of UVA? :D

What a brilliant comeback despite the loss. I actually felt bad for LDII today..not only is he awful, every time he made a nice move the shot didn't fall.

Graves hopefully has gotten over his issues from last year and can remain a productive shooter and citizen.

Don't they have anyone better than Drew to play PG? He's horrific.

Archived