He's back! Tejada signs 1-yr deal.

jamessemaj

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BrettMeister86

If true, I like this move. Durable, good average, a lot of doubles (think of ALL the doubles in 2010 between Roberts, Tejada, Markakis, Jones, ! etc.) and should have nice range at 3B. Now this would be very interesting if the two big players we traded in 2007 Tejada and Bedard came back in 2010 to a vastly improved team. I like the move, very pleased if true. Its going to be cool to see Miggy again! Sports Guy you say number 2 hitter? Just curious why you see him batting there? Who do you all see rounding out the middle of the order 4-8?

It would be so wonderful if he was brought on to play SS, forcing Izzy to the bench.

THis does mean no Andino, which is nice.

Definitely on the fence for this move...I like the signing in and of itself but the way Pie will be used now makes me like the move a lot less.

I am hoping for average defense and a 350ish OBP from MIggy.

I feel guilty for not being able to follow the Pie remark, but would you mind explaining how Tejada's aquisition affects Pie?

Well, this clinches the idea of no Scott at first, at least on a regular basis...Reimold will not be DH'ing much now...So, Pie is the one who gets squeezed.

I hope he can acclimate himself to 3B quickly.

I just remember how long it took Mora when he switched to 3B permanently and his defense was pretty bad for half a season.

And there is no reason to expect anything different from Miggy...Cal said it takes around 100 games.

Archived